Administrative and IT AssistantDaewoong Pharmaceuticals
Professional Development Administrative AssistantGreezie KidStyles, LLC
Administrative asst internWilliam Martin,Ph.D.,P.C.
looking for people interested in learning about Admin/MarketingAlta Vista Group
Administrative AssistantIOOF Holdings Limited
Administrative / Internship AssistantJoules Design Inc
Intern - Workforce Engagement, American Red Cross, New York, NYAmerican Red Cross Greater New York
Assistant Manager job descriptiontwilight
Business Administration and Marketing (PAID)Bookmark This
CLRA Group, LLC
7426 Alban Station Road Suite 208
Posted: August 11 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
The CLRA Group, LLC in partnership with Kaiser Permanente (the largest Managed Healthcare organization in the United States), Colonial Life (part of Unum; a Fortune 500 company), and Aetna Innovation Health (part of Aetna; a Fortune 500 company), is the fastest growing Healthcare Benefits brokerage in the United States.
CLRA has won agency of the year for the past 2 years for providing healthcare benefits through Kaiser Permanente, as well as being listed in the top 5 brokers in the Mid-Atlantic region for Aetna Innovation Health. The CEO is the youngest broker to be awarded membership to the broker council committee in the history of Kaiser Permanente; founded in 1934. We have helped over 8,000 individuals and families take advantage of Healthcare Reform and have collectively saved them over $30M within the past 2 years. We are a fast-growing dynamic company that is revolutionizing the Health Insurance and Employee Benefits Industry.
Our core business strategy is modeled to mirror the United Nations. We focus our business efforts spanning many diverse communities. At present we are heavily involved within the Ethiopian and Hispanic communities with an aim to also be involved in communities that speak the following languages: Korean, Chinese, Japanese, Hindi, Arabic, French, Portuguese, Spanish, Amharic, German, Italian,and Filipino. If you are fluent in any of these languages we welcome you to apply to CLRA's internship program.
What will you get out of it!
- Resume Building
- Real world experience
- Career Opportunity
- Ability to make a lot of money
- Public Speaking Opportunities
- Monthly networking with industry experts and business leaders
- Social Media Strategy (Facebook, YouTube, Snapchat, Instagram, and more)
- Project Collaboration and Team Building skills
- Self Development and Customer Service Workshops
- On site training with designated mentors
- Learn the in's and out's of our internal structure and operating procedures
- Become an integral part of a large organizations’ operations
- Responsibility; with the freedom to be who you want to be
ResponsibilitiesOperations and Administrative interns will work HANDS ON with our executive team and the Director of Administration, to support existing CLRA administrative staff, sales agents, and management in all aspects of customer service and administrative duties.
- Have been enrolled in a four year college or university within the past 12 months.
- No healthcare benefits experience required
- Ability to speak multiple languages a plus
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, enthusiastic, and coach-able.
- Must be able to use, and operate a telephone.