Business Administrative and Marketing Internship FallBookmark This
Cognitive and Behavioral Consultants
1 North Broadway, Ste. 704
White Plains, NY
Posted: August 10 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Cognitive & Behavioral Consultants of Westchester and Manhattan is a private group practice of internationally recognized mental health professionals who specialize in Cognitive Behavior Therapy and Dialectical Behavior Therapy, and provide the highest quality of clinical, consultation, and coaching services. As a group of dedicated clinicians and researchers, we are committed to helping clients identify goals, overcome obstacles, and resolve problems that may be impeding their lives.
Cognitive & Behavioral Consultants (CBC) is seeking a Business Administrative and Marketing Intern for our White Plains office for the Fall 2015 semester who is currently seeking credit. This is a great opportunity for students interested in health related, journalism and marketing, and business administration fields.
• Learn more about the daily business administration operations
• Gain knowledge from guest lectures and nationally recognized psychologists who specialize in CBT and DBT
• Working alongside Administrative professionals on a daily basis to acquire real-time experience on company procedures and projects.
• See how a now widely recognized and successful small start-up private practice has grown and operates.
• Learn the inner-workings of a highly functional and efficient office environment
• As part of the 3-month internship program, interns will be requested to perform a myriad of duties, based on your ability to show motivation and responsibility.
• 1st month: Office duties include, but are not limited to, filing patient measures and documents, making copies as requested, counting/logging inventory of office supplies and materials, and assist Admin in all aspects of preparation and execution of events and conferences. Administrative duties will continue throughout the entirety of the internship.
• 2nd month: Assist with marketing campaign research, and possible promotional materials. Compile and track all practice group materials (i.e. manuals, worksheets, books, etc)
• 3rd month: Create, present, and if appropriate, implement a business proposal based on your area of interest in the office
• Must be available for 2 days/week for 10 total hours for 1 semester minimum
• Must be able to earn academic credit.
• Excellent attention to detail
• Highly organized, with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks
• Ability to follow through and finish tasks to completion with minimal supervision
• Professional demeanor/appearance is a must for this position
• Current students receiving Bachelors or Master’s degree in a relevant area of study