Business AdministratorBookmark This
Unplugged Multimedia LLC
Posted: January 19 2015
Company Location: Hyattsville, MD
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionA video production company is looking for a college student to with qualifications of a Business Administrator. The right candidate will assist the company in cold calls & email, clientele research, managing production and employee schedule, and other related duties.
Hours are flexible but require a minimum commitment of 30 hours per week with regularly scheduled hours. This is a virtue and unpaid internship. College credit available Start Date: ASAP
Responsibilities• Make cold calls & respond to emails daily
• Research clients and companies applicable to Production Company related field
• Research networking events and opportunities applicable to company’s related field
• Manage production and employee schedule
• Work closely with the Operational Manager in completing tasks.
• Attend conference calls and business meetings, events and industry functions
• Organize and keep track of inventory list
• Controlling basic accounting functions such as checking invoices.
• Updating and maintaining databases
• Checking and entering data
• Reviewing files and records to answer requests for information
Requirements• Must attend a 4 year college/institute and need academic credit.
• Strong writing and communication skills are a must.
• Posses the ability to network and research effectively company’s respective career field.
• Knowledge of television, film and broadcast video
• Ability to multi-task, and prioritize while delivering assignment on time.
• Can plan and schedule events, projects and such on Microsoft word and/or Microsoft Excel
• Ability to work both independently and as an effective team member
• Accurate keyboard skills.
• Knowledge of basic accounting procedures
• Candidates with resumes are required