Personal AssistantRebel Lifestyle Magazine
Transcriptionist NEEDED ASAPRebel Lifestyle Magazine
Virtual assistant needed4eva Inc.
Personal AssistantFrontal Lobe Productions
Head Start Medical Records FilerCommunity Action of Ramsey & Washington Counties
administrative assistantkleos healthcare corporation
Business DevelopmentBookmark This
Blue Skies Farm, LLC
Posted: September 17 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBlue Skies Farm, LLC, will offer a day program for young adults with developmental disabilities in a farm setting. Blue Skies Farm aims to provide these individuals with a safe, nurturing environment that will offer life enrichment through education, vocational experience and positive social interactions.
We are currently in the process of obtaining State licensing and becoming a Vendor of the Department of Developmental Disabilities (DDD). Looking for motivated individuals to assist in all aspects of business development: Administration, Marketing, Legal Research, Web Design etc.
Since we are just starting up and will be serving the special needs community, these internship positions are currently unpaid. Interns will gain experience in business development and will be supporting a worthwhile cause. Come be a part of our team!
Responsibilities- Research State licensing requirements and regulations
- Research and draft business policies: Program Management; Incident Reporting; Recruitment and Training; Complaints and Grievances; Quality Improvement
- Communicate with the Department of Developmental Disabilities (DDD) and the Office of Licensing, Certification, and Regulation (OLCR)
- Draft website content
- Be involved in marketing strategies
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education