Administrative Assistant- Innocence Era Productions- Music GroupInnocence Era Productions
Administrative asst internWilliam Martin,Ph.D.,P.C.
Office InternUnited Technology
Proposal WritierMobile Office Communications, Inc.
(Fall, Spring, Summer) Interns wanted - Must be able to receive college credit - AdministrationPES
WELCOME to Amcor company.Amcor company.
Business Development InternBookmark This
Posted: October 12 2015
Company Location: White Plains, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCareerNation is an intercontinental management consulting and strategic development firm that provides an array of professional services throughout parts of Africa and North America. With offices in New York, Accra, Lagos, and Nairobi, CareerNation enjoy an extensive client list of fortune 500 companies and a diverse group of African companies that cover the spectrum.
ResponsibilitiesEducation & Experience:
• Enrolled in bachelor’s Degree, preferably in business or engineering
• 1-2 years of experience in business administration or engineering
• Knowledge of the public-private partnership (P3) industry is a plus
• Effectively manage tasks and strict deadlines with independence
• Ability to interact with colleagues in a self-managed team structure
• Must be able to multitask, problem solve, and implement innovative processes within a fast paced environment
• Superior writing and verbal communication skills
• Position requires willingness to work a flexible schedule
• Must be able to demonstrate computer proficiency, especially with Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point and other PC based programs
RequirementsThe Business Development Intern assists in responding to and preparing proposals, and agreements between CareerNation and clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Prepare project summary documentation when procurement process begins
• Support the organization and management teams with products for
Qualifications and proposals using a variety of tools including: proposal and production checklists, kick-off meetings, working documents, calendars, action item lists, contact lists, content plans, document reviews, and quality assurance/quality control checks
• Prepare highly detailed, technically written responses using the information acquired within the company to respond to RFIs, RFQs and RFPs
• Ensure deliverables (responses to RFIs, RFQs and RFPs) comply with the procurement agencies´ requirements (i.e. following the guidelines established by the procuring agency)
• Assist the proposal coordinator in production of deliverables and logistics, when needed
• Support in managing project issues, budget and project schedule
• Review and comment on Private Public Partnership (PPP) contract documents during procurement to ensure they are structured in a way that incentivizes CareerNation to propose on the project, includes financial gain for the company and places no undue risk on CareerNation; this includes collaboration between legal, technical, financial and other departments
• Perform research as to whether or not potential projects accept unsolicited proposals before spending the time and resources necessary in preparing a proposal
• Prepare internal presentations to present to team members and managers to keep them up to date on the progress of ongoing and potential projects
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities):
The Internship is considered temporary employment, with a predicted ending point. No full-time employment commitments are made; however, depending on satisfactory completion of certain criteria, candidates may be considered for full-time positions upon graduation. The Internship is an unpaid opportunity designed to expose students to the business and culture of CareerNation. The Interns can work virtually or in the office on pro