Wilderness Ranch HR ManagerChilcotin Holidays
VIRTUAL OFFICE ASSISTANT/PERSONAL ASSISTANT TO THE STARSFemales in Comedy Association
Office assist,Typist ClerkMYMEDOPINION
Administrative AssistantThe J.M Smucker
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Houston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
Business Development Internship for an up and coming companyBookmark This
3964 McLaughlin Ave
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: October 01 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCherish Artistry is a new company seeking 1-3 interns to help us grow our concept. We make all natural handmade skincare products that have now been featured in such great outlets as Quarterly Co, Renegade, Huge Inc, Gold Rush, and RAW Artists.
The position would require you to have a general passion for health, and healthy skin. Would sometimes require that you work long hours and weekends, and would require you t have a form of transportation, but you would be compensated for mileage, and get some of the free perks of working for a skincare vendor. Which include but are not limited to, free sampling of products, travel, and making great connections in Los Angeles.
This position may also lead to a permanent position with the company.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
SkillsRequired - Cash Handling Experience, Answering Phones, Able To Multi-task, MailChimp, Common Sense, Excellent interpersonal skills, Basic Computer Skills
Preferred - Building Customer Relations