ADMIN & MARKETING INTERNSHIPNu Republic
Personal AssistantThe Single Wives Club
Logistics InternITOCHU Prominent USA LCC
Office ManagerArmstrong World Industries
Data Entry AnalystANTHEM Inc.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE ( DIGITAL )EISER
Data Entry and Information ProcessingEISER
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
184 Edie Rd St A
Saratoga Springs, NY
Posted: June 21 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionIf you are looking for an internship that provides real-world, professional work experience and the opportunity to be a valued contributor (not just an expert on making the boss’ coffee), look no further. Aflac is ready for you.
At Aflac, we value the spirit of innovation that our Interns bring to our organization. We rely on Interns to contribute a fresh perspective on projects that directly improve the service experience that our policyholders worldwide receive in their time of need.
Aflac Internships provide an elite opportunity for top students to explore their field of interest in areas such as Marketing, IT, Finance, Accounting, Strategic Management, Compliance, and Legal. We believe in giving Interns the career development tools and job enrichment opportunities they need to grow and blossom into Aflac’s future workforce of professional thought leaders.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education