Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Veritas Medical Solutions
160 Cassell Rd
Posted: June 16 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionVeritas is a world leader in the design, production and installation of pre-engineered radiation shielded treatment facilities, and serves the radiotherapy oncology, medical imaging, industrial inspection and other industries requiring specialized radiation protection. Veritas brings together, in-house, all the elements necessary when designing and constructing a shielded radiotherapy center and provides these services as part of a pre-engineered package. Physics, engineering, architectural design and project management are all included with each Veritas project. Veritas maintains an ongoing product and service development program to constantly innovate the package elements in order to provide the best, most economical and most functionally efficient systems available.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education