Data entryMedical Plus Pte Ltd
Business Administrative / Internships AssistantStewart Fabric Inc
Assistant / Dispatcher Internship PositionMcoll Investments
Social Media InternshipThe Hunter Group
Office InternLiving R.E.A.L., Inc.
Data entryANGLO PACIFIC GROUP
Office InternANGLO PACIFIC GROUP
Customer Service RepresentativeANGLO PACIFIC GROUP
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
T. Williams & Associates
9509 E 57th Street
Posted: April 20 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionA Raytown, Missouri accountant is in need of a Business Development intern for market research and business development, and special administrative tasks as they arise.
Interns must be able to commit to at least 3 months, and preferably longer. Interns will be unpaid and will be expected to be available 12–20 hours per week. Academic credit may be offered.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- A background in business
- Ability to work independently and capable of taking initiative on specific projects
- Excellent research skills
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education