Marketing InternBookmark This
T. Williams & Associates
9509 E 57th Street
Posted: April 20 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionA Raytown, Missouri accountant in need of a Marketing intern to write blogs, manage social media accounts, test landing pages and offers and design targeted campaigns.
Interns must be able to commit to at least 3 months, and preferably longer. Interns will be unpaid and will be expected to be available 12–20 hours per week. Academic credit may be offered.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education