Business Development team InternBookmark This
Noble House Home Furnishings
21325 Superior st
Posted: February 19 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNoble House Home Furnishings is looking for an intern to learn from the business development team. The internship is located in Chatsworth, Ca and we are happy to work with any of the local schools to get you credit if needed.
If you are looking to increase your knowledge of business problem solving and loss management this is the internship for you.
Responsibilities1) Answer phone calls
2) Assist customers with pre and post sales related questions
3) Replacement – enters replacement and tracking info onto internal system
4) Replacement – assist in printing of packing slips and matching corresponding labels
5) Returns – assist in inputting return requests info onto internal system
6) Returns – sends out corresponding return authorization number and follow up
7) Update relevant google docs pertaining to customer service tasks
Communication skills both verbal and written