Office AssistantNewFlex Youth Programs Inc.
Salesforce Data ManagerWhoWhatWhy
Office InternFarmers Insurance
OPERATIONS INTERNMiami Music Festival INC.
Modern Vice - Office InternModern Vice
ARTISTIC OPERATIONS INTERNMiami Music Festival INC.
ASSISTANT TO THE EXECUTIVE/ARTISTIC DIRECTORMiami Music Festival INC.
Contract Negotiator & Business AdministrationHardMagic Publishing
Business Marketing / Business Management/Administration InternBookmark This
Dr. Tosha Meredith Project
Posted: February 24 2016
Company Location: Atlanta, GA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSeeking individual to work in the office on marketing company fashion show and auction coming up in April 2016. Great opportunity for outgoing self starter. Potential to continue on other projects for the company after project in April.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors/Masters Degree in Marketing and or Business Administration
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Social Media Advertising, Administartion, Basic Computer Skills
Preferred - Social Media Advertising, Administartion, Basic Computer Skills