Administrative AssistantDonna Gamache Global
Data EntryW. Fieldhealth
Office Intern ~ AdministrationA Place For Me Mentoring Foundation
Customer serviceSkypes Enterprise
Social Media Management InternA la carte Galore
Opening Act Spring 2017 InternshipsOpening Act
Office Administration/SchedulingInternational Translation Company
Business Development InternPhysna LLC
Business Operations InternBookmark This
Posted: December 02 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFor over 10 years CMW Education has been advancing education between China and the United States. Our focus is to provide amazing opportunities for students and teachers to gain international experiences oversees and beyond. We were founded by teachers and educators with a passion in education and believe a solid education is the passport to the future.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Manage client accounts process and maintain our user database
- Provide assistance to clients and answer questions in a timely manner
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing/Finance/Accounting or related area
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Has experience or interested in working in the global education sector
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- ***Must be able to speak/write mandarin Chinese***
SkillsRequired - Mandarin Chinese, Excel, CRM, CRM databases, Career Education
Preferred - Microsoft Applications, Business Visas, Bilingual Communications, Contract Administration