Marketing RepresentativeReliance capital Limited
Business Development / Sales RepReliance capital Limited
Data Entry, Customer Service, Phone Ringer, PayrollTeva Pharma LTD
Administrative Assistant/Office internReliance capital Limited
Data Entry ClerkReliance capital Limited
ReceptionistFALCK HEALTH CARE GROUP
Call Center AgentBookmark This
Rubicon Technology, Inc
Posted: November 19 2015
Company Location: Clarkstown, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGathers information from and provides information to prospective clients in order to begin the process of obtaining power mobility equipment.
Handles calls according to team guidelines and telemarketing regulations. (e.g., assigned leads, time zone consideration, call quality, call control, call length).
Gathers and/or confirms all intake survey information necessary to move forward with the process.
Demonstrates high quality in calls and documentation of patient records (e.g., outcomes, notes, action dates, etc.).
Promotes a great impression for the organization with the client (e.g., provides education on the product, explains the process, sets expectations, etc.).
Completes the minimum quality Intakes per day based on the assignment given.
Makes/takes a minimum of 100+ outgoing/incoming calls daily.
Stays abreast of all product information and company/departmental policies and procedures. This knowledge will be demonstrated during calls, team meetings, trainings, etc.
Willingness to adapt to change (i.e., job duties assigned, location changes, schedules etc.).
Assumes other special activities and responsibilities as required.
Works minimum 40-hour work week with required overtime as business needs dictate.
High School Diploma or equivalent.
1-2 years Client Services experience.
Excellent communication skills.
Ability to deal effectively with the public and fellow employees.
Professional and friendly telephone manner, good listening skills.
Excellent time management skills.
Computer proficiency in a Windows environment, with focus on data entry.
Strong organizational skills.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience preferred
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• General knowledge of Microsoft Office, MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Powerpoint
• Ability to effectively multi-task and prioritize in a fast paced industry
We are currently seeking an experienced and personable Receptionist/Administrative Assistant to provide full time general office and administrative support including:
• Serve as a central liaison between team members and clients of the firm
• Responsible for fielding all incoming calls and Coordination of all conference calls
• Maintain office opening and closing operations including turning on lights and equipment/morning
• Manage Team calendars in MS Outlook
• General filing, scanning, faxing and organizing of firm paperwork
• Coordinate travel arrangements including airline and car rental reservations
• Assist with meeting planning including scheduling and assembling meeting materials and reports
• Assist with adding new accounts to systems of record
• Print and bind presentations for analytical and performance reports
• Pick up, sort and distribute office mail including all UPS/FedEx Packages
• Coordinate IT, printer, photocopier, scanner, and facsimile technical support and arrange repairs
• Manage office/break room inventory, including occasional pick-up and delivery of supplies
• Organize and manage office functions (lunch, holiday party, office events)
• Keep the firm webs