United Group LimitedUnited Group Limited
Administrative AssistantUnited Health Group
Customer careFALCK HEALTH CARE GROUP
ReceptionistFALCK HEALTH CARE GROUP
Front deskFALCK GROUP
Data entryFALCK GROUP
Office CoordinatorThe Piramal Group
Customer Service RepresentativeAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Cashier/Teller - Customer ServiceBookmark This
Cadila Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Posted: May 13 2016
Company Location: Dallas, GA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
The Currency Exchange operates ten(10) Check Cashing locations(2 that are open 24 hours-7 days) located in and around the St Louis area. The Currency Exchange has been in business for over 45 years. We are currently seeking to fill several part-time and full-time positions for the day (8-5) evening (4-12 mid) and over-night shifts (12-8).
Training consists of several weeks of hands on training for the following:
• Cashing of Payroll and Government Checks
• Sale of Money Orders
• Worldwide Money Transmissions
• High volume of Utility payments
• Sale of re-loadable Pre-Paid cards
• Lottery sales
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Displays a cheerful and positive attitude
• Deliver outstanding customer service by executing financial transactions in accordance with policies.
• Accurately performs financial transactions including but not limited to loans, check cashing, wire transfer, money orders, and bill payments
• Adheres to company policies and strictly follows all company procedures
• Complies with all state and federal laws governing the financial services industry
• Performs all other duties as assigned
• High school diploma, GED or equivalent relevant experience
• Sales, cashier or other money-handling experience desired.
• Customer service.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Analytical and problem solving skills.
• Basic computer skills.
• Retail/sales experience preferred.
• Must be available to work all shifts, days, evenings, nights and weekends
• Must be able to stand for 3-4 hours with little rest.
• All applicants are required to undergo credit, criminal, and drug investigation.
Submit your resume by email