Administrative InternDeeply Rooted Dance Theater
Education/Training Coordinator (Intern)American Red Cross of Central Ohio
Home Fire Preparedness/Project Prepare (Intern)American Red Cross of Central Ohio
Virtual AssistantHeart to heart foundation
Executive Assistant to the CEOPulse, LLC
ADMIN & MARKETING INTERNSHIPNu Republic
Personal AssistantThe Single Wives Club
Logistics InternITOCHU Prominent USA LCC
Cashier/Teller - Customer ServiceBookmark This
Cadila Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Posted: May 13 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
The Currency Exchange operates ten(10) Check Cashing locations(2 that are open 24 hours-7 days) located in and around the St Louis area. The Currency Exchange has been in business for over 45 years. We are currently seeking to fill several part-time and full-time positions for the day (8-5) evening (4-12 mid) and over-night shifts (12-8).
Training consists of several weeks of hands on training for the following:
• Cashing of Payroll and Government Checks
• Sale of Money Orders
• Worldwide Money Transmissions
• High volume of Utility payments
• Sale of re-loadable Pre-Paid cards
• Lottery sales
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Displays a cheerful and positive attitude
• Deliver outstanding customer service by executing financial transactions in accordance with policies.
• Accurately performs financial transactions including but not limited to loans, check cashing, wire transfer, money orders, and bill payments
• Adheres to company policies and strictly follows all company procedures
• Complies with all state and federal laws governing the financial services industry
• Performs all other duties as assigned
• High school diploma, GED or equivalent relevant experience
• Sales, cashier or other money-handling experience desired.
• Customer service.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Analytical and problem solving skills.
• Basic computer skills.
• Retail/sales experience preferred.
• Must be available to work all shifts, days, evenings, nights and weekends
• Must be able to stand for 3-4 hours with little rest.
• All applicants are required to undergo credit, criminal, and drug investigation.
Submit your resume by email