- Internships /
- Administration /
- CCIS International Education Intern: Administrative and Office Assistant
AdministrationGenerac Power Systems
INTERNSHIP POSITIONS - PR / COMMUNICATIONSH3 Concepts
Project Coordinator for HR- Pan American Health Organization/ World Health OrganizationPan American Health Organization/ World Health Organization
Junior Content CuratorKazzit, Inc
Personal Assistant to Ritz Music Group Co FounderRitz Music Group
Office InternACADIA HEALTH CARE
Special Events InternshipGLA Concepts
Data EntryHealthcare Service Group, Inc.
CCIS International Education Intern: Administrative and Office AssistantBookmark This
College Consortium for International Studies
2000 P Street NW, Suite 408
Posted: November 02 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Administrative and Office Assistant internship is ideal for an individual who is interested in working in operations in the international education field.
The internship can be tailored to support your specific areas of interest within operations, such as finance, organization structure, non-profit management, etc.
- Assist in the operations and management of a study abroad non-profit
- Assist in administrative duties, finance, HR, operations
- Work to improvement organization policies and procedures, project management, and current systems
- Motivated to identify and take on new projects without prompting or direction
o Invested in the education abroad community
o Work to identify opportunities for improving the Consortium
o Project-based work
o Administrative duties