- Internships /
- Administration /
- CEO Virtual Assistant and Project Manager (I'm looking for my "right hand")
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Houston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
Human Resources InternIntuit Company
Public Relations InternIntuit Company
Office InternIntuit Company
Public Relations InternUniversity of Maryland, Baltimore County
Human Resources InternUniversity of Maryland, Baltimore County
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)University of Maryland, Baltimore County
Project ManagerThink Dream Live Foundation Inc.
CEO Virtual Assistant and Project Manager (I'm looking for my "right hand")Bookmark This
Daskal Media Group LLC
Posted: April 18 2016
Company Location: Miami, FL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe’re a FUN, well established eCommerce cooperation, working several brands online
We Source, we Private Label, We Sell! and we sell GLOBALLY (currently: US, CA, UK, IE, AU, NZ, JP).
We sell on Amazon, eBay, and our own online eCommerce stores.
As we keep growing FAST, we need to make sure we can keep everything synced...
Managing several brands means to manage employees (most are internationally based), work with vendors, tens of thousands of costumers, and more...
Currently, I'm looking for my "right hand" and my "go to person" who can work simultaneously with me to make sure the company's growing in the right direction and everything is synced and working properly....
This position will be PERFECT for someone who's enthusiastic about the eCommerce / Online world and looking to learn the ins and outs of this industry....
You'll get the chance to work at the top level of a fast growing company and see the whole process and growth
from the eyes of the CEO and be a part of all the strategic thinking and management.
ResponsibilitiesAmong Your Responsibilities -
* Assign Tasks to team members.
* Oversea multiple projects progress.
* Answer costumer support team with complex questions.
* Answer team members questions and daily issues that might come up.
* Arrange meetings and manage calendar.
* Invoicing costumers.
* Generating reports and creating business presentations.
* Other administrative tasks may apply as well.
Requirements- Project Management & Multi tasking - a MUST have!
- Fast learner - you’ll need to learn many new skills and get involved in many different processes. You’ll have to be able to learn fast, adjust and implement.
- Costumer oriented - we’re all about costumer satisfaction - your mission, if you choose to accept it, is to make sure our costumer satisfaction team manage to fulfill costumers’ needs and keep high satisfaction rate.
- Sales Orientation - while this is NOT a sales position, we’re all about advertising and sales…. therefor, we’re looking for someone who understand sales and negotiation processes.
- “Go Getter” and problem solver!
- Great analytical skills.
- Organized and have great attention to details.
- Bookkeeping & Design skills are not required but will be great if you have them.