Real Estate Executive AssistantYour Town & Country Real Estate
Admin Assistant Intern- Immediate FillArielle Mills
Administration and Database AssistantBoston Neighborhood Network
Customer Service Rep/AdminMedical Guardian
Administrative AssistantDonna Gamache Global
Data EntryW. Fieldhealth
Office Intern ~ AdministrationA Place For Me Mentoring Foundation
Customer serviceSkypes Enterprise
Chicago Scene Magazine Executive AssistantBookmark This
820 N Orleans Unit 219
Posted: May 13 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionChicago Scene Magazine is seeking a jack of all trades. We are seeking a full time intern that can help manage administrative tasks across various departments (Promotions, Editorial, Events, and Sales)
This will be a full time internship (30 - 40 hours per week) at our River North Office.
Excellent opportunity for a candidate who wants to get hands on experience in the entertainment business.
Responsibilities- Assist segment leads with intern management
- Daily administrative tasks including filing, note taking, email management, and coordinating meeting arrangements.
- Assisting with conference calls and staff meetings
Requirements- Outstanding organizational skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment
- Previous management experience
- Interested in the entertainment industry
- Currently enrolled at a College or University in Chicago (Major: Communications or Business Administration)
- Able to work 30-40 hours per week at our River North Office