City Event & Operations InternBookmark This
1875 Connecticut Avenue NW
Posted: August 20 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTablelist is the "Open Table" of Nightlife where users can prepay & reserve VIP/bottle service, guest list and tickets to their favorite nightclubs, lounges and events.(Check out www.tablelist.com to learn more about us).
DC Events & Operations Internship
Join one of the hottest start-ups fresh off of a $2.5M round of funding. You would work with our fast-paced, dynamic team at Tablelist’s DC Office on Connecticut Avenue. We are constantly growing and trying new things, and need a hard-working and passionate individual (s) to support our city operations and events team.
• City operations
• Venue and customer support
• Customer retention and acquisition
• Event support
• Opportunities to attend industry events, marketing events and Tablelist team events
• Gain tech start up experience
• Attend events great for networking and growth
• Work with various team members to strengthen skills across fields
• Assisting City Managers & the Director of Events on campaigns & day to day tasks
○ Planning and executing a customer acquisition and/or customer retention campaign from start to finish
○ Planning and executing a campaign centered around college students & events for the fall
○ Planning & Executing a campaign with support from for Community Manager to activate users in a city.
• Supporting city management team in day to day operations
• Assisting in customer and venue support
RequirementsBorn to network and negotiate. You’re a people person with persuasive communication skills. You possess the ability to interact and shoot straight with executives and to provide advice and guidance that reflects an understanding of their business and leadership style.
You’re constantly wearing a smile and full of energy.
Personable. You know how to work a crowd and win over strangers. Awkward is not how your friends would describe you!
SkillsRequired - Great Communication, Social Media
Preferred - Event Planning, Graphic Design