(Fall, Spring, Summer) Interns wanted - Must be able to receive college credit - AdministrationPES
WELCOME to Amcor company.Amcor company.
Administrative AssistantThe J.M Smucker
Part-Time Administrative and Sales Support InternshipNew York Life Insurance
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Houston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
Administrative SupportRockhaven Group, LLC
COLLEGE AND WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM INTERNBookmark This
630 Tremont Street
Posted: February 03 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description: Established in 1968, IBA - Inquilinos Boricuas en Acción empowers individuals through education, workforce development, and arts programs and creates vibrant affordable housing communities.
Responsibilities• The College and Workforce Development Program Intern will greet and welcome visitors,
• Provide assistance in planning, developing and coordinating program workshops and events
• Provide assistance to students in completing required forms and financial aid.
• Assists in creating and promoting marketing materials, including program fact sheets, newsletter articles, and event flyers.
• Provide assistance in facilitating college and career readiness workshops
Requirements• Must be organized, detail-oriented, and self-started
• Must possess cultural sensitivity and excellent cross-cultural communication skills
• Should have a strong desire to help people and work in a diverse team
• Must be patient, flexible, and creative
• Education or experience in Human Resources, Adult Education, Career Counseling or Academic Advising
• Bilingual Spanish/English abilities preferred