Office Manager InternRush Medicals Center
Event CoordinatorDHFL PRAMERICA LIFE INSURANCE LIMITED (DPLI)
House keeperDHFL PRAMERICA LIFE INSURANCE LIMITED (DPLI)
Business Development / Sales InternReliance capital Limited
Administrative AssistantReliance Capital Limited
Data Entry ClerkReliance capital Limited
Administrative Assistant/Office internReliance capital Limited
Customer Service RepresentativeAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Corporate Housing Coordinator (Part- Time)- PAIDBookmark This
Gold Coast IT Solutions, LLC
1750 Old Meadow Road
Posted: May 21 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGold Coast IT Solutions is an Applications and Services company specializing in customer-centric enterprise solutions that help clients succeed in discovering, understanding, and retaining their customers. Our Solutions in the Big Data space and in the Java/J2EE technology realm are the best in the industry. Our staff, mostly with US BIG 5 consulting backgrounds, offer a wide range of professional services in both business automation and technical innovation that strategically streamline our customers' required processes.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter, able to work independently and as a team, with experience in all facets of residential property and office management, including experience with database development, data entry, office supply and equipment control and maintenance coordination, filing, phone management. There is potential for growth and long term position after probationary period. Must be professional at all times.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Meet and greet prospective employees, shows corporate housing and performs periodic property inspection.
• Manage employee’s move-ins and move outs.
• Order and maintain inventory for office supplies and groceries for the corporate housing facilities.
• Responsible for credit card purchases when directed and maintains files related to all purchase card transactions.
• Maintain all employees’ files, ensuring completeness and accuracy of all paperwork and documentation.
• Assist and support the marketing team, according to their needs and requirements.
ResponsibilitiesOnly candidates in the DC Metro Area will be considered.
Able to work Monday-Friday and some weekends.
• MS Office Proficient (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
• Possess a valid Driver’s License.
• Familiar with VA/DC/ MD roads/routes.
• Social media and web skills a definite plus; Google, Yahoo, Facebook, Blogging.
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks with multiple time frames.
• Other physical requirements such as lifting (up to 50 pounds) bending, reaching, etc. may be required in performing your duties.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule including some weekends.