Customer Relations InternshipBookmark This
500 Sawm Mill River Road
Posted: April 21 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAre you "Customer Centric"? We're looking to continue to create "Loyal Fans Forever" by adding Customer Relations Intern for Summer 2015 Internship Program. We are looking for a "People Person" to learn & grow with our Customer Relations Team.
What makes Two’s and our internship so special? Many things! If you are a problem-solving, friendly, motivated person looking for a fantastic internship experience right in Westchester County, here are just a few of the reasons that you should apply today….
• Mission and objectives of a Customer Relations Department.
• Performance standards and how they are measured.
• Standard Operating Procedures – understanding how these are important to the success of the company.
• Communicating with our customers through various mediums including phone, email, automated communications, fax, and face-to-face.
• Website – learn how this valuable resources impacts customers and the daily work flow.
• Learn how to collaborate with other departments to accomplish results.
• Quality Assurance Process – Understand how customer feedback is communicated among departments to facilitate improvements to product quality and packaging.
• Basic office skills.
• Strong communication skills, verbal and written.
• Good organizational skills.
• Basic knowledge of word, excel, and outlook.