Data Entry ClerkHub Group
Medical Data Entry / Office Assistant InternshipBaylor Scott & White Health
mailroom clerkJohns Hopkins Hospital
Administrative AssistantJohns Hopkins Hospital
call centre representativeJohns Hopkins Hospital
Customer Service ManagerJohns Hopkins Hospital
billing representativeJohns Hopkins Hospital
What do you want to do?Mayflower Insurance
Customer Service AdministratorBookmark This
Clear Channel Communications
4471 Godfrey Street
Posted: November 24 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionClear Channel Communications is the number one radio station owner in the U.S. "Clear Channel owns, operates, programs, or sells airtime for nearly 1,200 radio stations; it also has equity interests in 240 international stations. Clear Channel owns a 90% stake in one of the world's largest outdoor advertising companies, Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings, with more than 910,000 display locations worldwide. In addition, Clear Channel owns or manages about 50 TV stations and sells spot advertising for more than 3,300 radio and TV stations through Katz Media. The company has agreed to be taken private by an investment group led by Thomas H. Lee Partners and
RequirementsThe Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing general assistance to multiple departments and managers. Strong problem solving techniques, accurate word processing skills and the ability to perform more complex administrative duties will be keys to success in this position.
Responsibilities for Administrative Assistant:
* Heavy data entry using accuracy.
* Create, maintain, and update reports and spreadsheets.
* Create, edit, and modify correspondents and documents.
* Organize and file a variety of records.
* Perform duties with professionalism, which includes relating to others in a courteous, cooperative, sensitive and congenial manner.
* Maintain personnel files and confidentiality.
Qualifications for the Administrative Assistant:
* Strong oral and written communication skills.
* Good interpersonal skills to effectively deal with a wide range of personalities.
* Ability to function independently, be detail oriented, work under pressure, and prioritize multiple assignments.
* Above average computer skills including; Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and database management.
Education and Experience:
*High school diploma required.
* Previous experience in a similar administrative role required.