PERSONAL ASSISTANT NEEDED!!!Joseph S Dzhin Creative Art
Administrative Assistant/office internAxon Infotech Ltd.
Business Development / SalesAxon Infotech Ltd.
Business Development / SalesReliance Capital Limited
Customer service representativeswww.jbhunt.com
Front Desk Assistantwww.jbhunt.com
Data Entry ClerkReliance Capital Limited
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist RepReliance Capital Limited
Customer ServiceBookmark This
Posted: January 16 2016
Company Location: Chandler, AZ
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Full-time, Paid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are all around the state based, licensed, security and investigations company that provides quality service and cost effective solutions for the most demanding requirements. We provide a full range of contract security and investigation services in addition to our unique background screening capability. The key to our service delivery is our management team. Viper's management team has the experience, education, skills and training to handle day to day security issues as well as critical emergency situations.
We are searching for a new member for our Administrative Team! The ideal candidate has a desire to succeed and understands customer service. you can also visit our website for more clarification www.weaverworld.com.and you can also text our office line to know more about the position (385) 204-3434
The position requires but is not limited to the following:
• Receive and make phone calls
• Maintain office calendar
• Maintain office inventory
• Prepare various forms required by customers
• Prepare and maintain conference rooms for meetings
• Assist with payroll
• Other duties as assigned
• Interface with clients via telephone and email
• Make weekly visits to client sites
ResponsibilitiesThis Job offers Flexible hours but you are to report online by 8:am daily for duties,task,and assignment..
RequirementsSkills and Qualifications:
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Superior phone etiquette
• Ability to follow instructions
• Strong Organizational Skills
• Comfortable with technology and able to learn new software easily
• Driver's License
• High School Diploma (some college preferred)
• Positive Attitude that is customer service oriented
SkillsRequired - Strong organizational skills
Preferred - Microsoft Office