Business Development / Sales RepReliance capital limited
Travel AssistantLove Shack Vacations/Resort and Cruise Vacations
Administrative Assistant/office assistantReliance capital limited
Business Development / Sales InternReliance capital limited
Customer Service RepresentativeReliance capital limited
Customer Service Agent - Full Training Immediate StartFlorida Business Consulting
Administrative AssistantMarvell Technology Group
Customer Service Rep.Bookmark This
Posted: September 26 2016
Company Location: Champlin, MN
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 10 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThis position will be primarily an inbound call customer service representative handling calls and answering caller’s questions in a timely, professional and accurate manner.
In addition the position provides administrative support to business operations by performing processing tasks such as data entry, payment processing, mail sorting, batching and distribution or similar activities. Performs one or more of the following duties:
- Performs data entry of material from source documents to a computer database.
- Receives, sorts, and processes incoming payments
- Records payments within an automated case processing system and Excel spreadsheets
- Ensures accuracy and completeness data.
- Performs clerical tasks in the data entry function.
- Files, batches and retrieves paper documents on a regular basis
- Performs work under the supervision Accounting Supervisor(s)
- All other duties as assigned.
RequirementsKnowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Introductory knowledge of bookkeeping principles and practices.
- Introductory knowledge of office methods and procedures.
- Ability to make mathematic calculations with speed and accuracy.
- Ability to perform routine repetitive duties quickly and accurately.
- Ability to operate a keyboard, adding machine, and calculator.
- Ability to work effectively with fellow employees.
Experience and Education
-Demonstrated proficiency with both Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
- One or more years of office experience which required use of mathematical computation and possession of a high school diploma or GED certificate.