Business Administration InternThe Thaddeus Foundation
Event Specialist InternshipColorado Promotional Group
Data EntryFidelity Health Care
Front desk representativesFidelity Health Care
Documentation Specialist (Paid Internship)Northwestern Mutual
Real estate Investor AdministrationBroadmoor realty acquisitions LLC
Administration AssistantSocar Energy Switzerland
Customer Service RepresentativeViscalom Incorporated
Customer Service RepresentativeBookmark This
Posted: April 25 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
The essential functions listed below are representative of duties performed by this job title. Duties generally include but are not limited to the following:
GENERAL ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS WHICH ARE NORMALLY REQUIRED:
1. Answers customer/client requests or inquiries concerning services and products and reports problem areas.
2. Utilizes various systems and tools to initiate to assist and service customers.
3. Continually maintain working knowledge of all company products, services and promotions.
4. Make recommendations according to customer’s needs.
5. Utilize operational systems to process purchases of all products and services.
6. Administer system functions on all opening, closing, and balancing procedures to according to finance guidelines.
ResponsibilitiesESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS WHICH MAY BE REQUIRED FOR A PARTICULAR JOB:
1. Perform over the counter exchanges of customer defective equipment.
2. Ensure work area is maintained in a clean and professional environment; i.e. brochure stocks, promotions display and work station.
No physical requirements.
Applicants will be expected to pass any assessments or tests associated with the position.
• May be required to work at other store locations.
• Classroom training.
• On-the-job training.