Data AnalystViscalom Incorporated
Business Administration InternThe Thaddeus Foundation
Event Specialist InternshipColorado Promotional Group
Data EntryFidelity Health Care
Front desk representativesFidelity Health Care
Documentation Specialist (Paid Internship)Northwestern Mutual
Real estate Investor AdministrationBroadmoor realty acquisitions LLC
Customer Service Representative to Support Dispatch TeamBookmark This
R&A Trucking Co.
7922 Appaloosa Ct
Posted: May 27 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionR&A Trucking Co. is looking for a motivated individual that has good communication and computer skills. Candidate will be able to support dispatch in the day to day activities. They will be responsible for handling Phones with a Friendly demeanor, data entry, scheduling, and administrative duties. This position is a fast paced environment. This individual will be responsible to ensure all paperwork is appropriate and accurate before it is passed on to dispatch, customer accounts or the billing department. This position will require the candidate to be detail oriented and the ability to solve problems and follow procedures.
Some of the responsibilities of this position are:
- Handling the different type of paperwork flow based on customer needs
- Ability to professionally handle heavy phones with a friendly demeanor
- Coordinate efforts with operations & administrative personnel to find best solutions to satisfy customers.
- Previous clerical and/or customer service experience desired.
• A high school diploma as well as 2 years of related work experience. Some college course-work a plus.
• A strong understanding of trucking/distributing and customer order systems, preferably in a Lean environment.
• The ability to establish priorities and manage multiple tasks.
• Excellent organizational and problem solving skills. (Attention to detail is a must)
• The ability to function well under stress.
• The ability to solve problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
• A team player and be able to work on an individual basis with little direct supervision.
• Able to effectively communicate and interact with other employees, team leaders, managers and customers; both verbally and in writing.
• Maintain accurate and current filing of manifests, and other related records.
• Must have a strong understanding of e-mail and office product like word, excel, power point.
R&A Trucking Co. also offers paid vacations, medical, vision and dental insurance. We also offer a (401K) plan and discretionary bonus. R&A Trucking offers a friendly work environment with employees committed to customer service.
If you feel you are qualified to join our team that has been committed to quality products and service for the past 40+ years, I eagerly await hearing from you.