OFFICE ASSISTANT WITH STRONG COMPUTER SKILLS FOR REAL ESTATE COMPANYPrinceton Real Estate
Administrative AssistantReliance Capital Limited
Youth Education Administrative Intern Summer 2017BAX/Brooklyn Arts Exchange
Front deskFALCK GROUP
Data entryFALCK GROUP
Customer Service/Administrative Assistant-Bookmark This
Posted: December 02 2015
Company Location: Los Angeles, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAdministrative support for all Corporate Staff
· Administrative support Coordination with VP’s and Corporate attorneys on various matters including FCC and Corporate Compliance/Annual minutes/Stock matters/Promissory notes/FCC Ownership Reports and other related filings.
· Compose letters and memos; handle typing of correspondence with attention to grammar, spelling, punctuation and composition
· Maintain executive staff travel schedule, make travel arrangements, and maintain itineraries.
· Help plan and coordinate Corporate Meetings and Events
· Generate and maintain filing system
· Staples Center – manage season tickets for all events including distribution and management of all ticket requests from markets. Coordination of ticket management with GSM. Placement of Suite food orders.
· Maintenance of Lotus Live/Ovations ticketing system.
· Order office supplies and evaluate office equipment for repair/replacement when necessary
· Make coffee daily and order water and food for office as needed.
· Handle all incoming checks from markets for corporate approval and signature.
ResponsibilitiesAdministrative Assistant, $65,000-$78,000
Assisting our Branding/Product Development Manager with various administrative tasks to maintain service standards with timely responses to RFI’s, RFQ’s and RFP’s. Provide a high level and discreet assistance to include travel, meeting scheduling and new contract employees. Must be a highly motivated, organized and detail oriented individual with at least two years’ in a fast paced administrative role.
· Coordinating and managing multiple priorities and projects by assisting in project planning and execution
· Ensuring accuracy of technical lists status reports and financial analysis
· Assisting with sample readiness for all Sales and Product Managers for various shows
Requirements1-2 years of experience in Administrative office
Experience managing multiple, complex calendar and travel coordination for department and team
Fundamental project management experience, including development of basic project plans and successful execution
Experience planning events including support for large meetings, training sessions, off-sites and site events
Communicates clearly at multiple levels and with diverse audiences
Professional, approachable demeanor
Ability to effectively and calmly handle multiple tasks; switch priorities and focus as needed
Possess strong organization and prioritization skills
Possess demonstrated problem solving skills
Possess strong ownership skills
Proactive, strong sense of urgency, responds quickly and possesses excellent follow-through skills