Customer Service/Office InternBookmark This
Metro Public Adjustment, Inc.
3551 Bristol Pike
Posted: May 18 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMetro Public Adjustment is a Public Adjusting firm based out of Bensalem, PA. Metro Public Adjustment works with a homeowner and business owners filing claims with their insurance company for 1st party property such as buildings and personal property. Our corporate office is the central hub for our company and handles all of the processing and customer service for each insurance claim received.
Responsibilities- Organize and collect reports and insurance documents
- Monitor company calendars to ensure efficiency
- Scheduling appointments
- Contact insurance companies for status updates
- Contact clients to give proactive updates on claims
- Receive incoming phone calls and transferring to the proper department
Requirements- Possess skills at assessing issues, defining solutions, and implementing strategy
- Perform well in an environment that values leadership, efficiency, dependability, and organization
SkillsRequired - Commitment to Customer Service, Basic Computer Skills
Preferred - Microsoft Office, Google Maps, Google Calendar