Executive Assistant Intern (Virtual)Producers vs Show
Office Admin InternDrive Rite Academy
Health Care AdministrationEmpowerCare
e-Commerce Manager/MarketingBespoke Moda
Bid & Proposal InternsAce Info Solutions
Data Entry ClerkJuanvardcompany
Internships / Administrative AssistantOasis Fabric Inc
Office InternHuniie Inc
Customer Service/Sales,AccountingBookmark This
Posted: February 21 2016
Company Location: San Francisco, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description1SUMMARY: Celgene Healthcare Build relationships with customers to provide over the top customer service, resolve inquiries and issues, enter customer orders, and provide administrative support for the sales team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned. Currently we are seeking a Sales Assistant/Inside Sales Representative to start immediately.
· Help create purchase orders and sales orders for Sales Representative
· Assist in setting up trucking
· Process all inbound and outbound packing lists and data input
· Possibility of driving to vendors warehouse to get samples
· Travel to meet vendors with your sales representative
· Any other miscellaneous work to help assist sales representative
Experience: Answer telephone; identify, research, and resolve customer inquiries and issues; provide customers with necessary product information
· Escalate customer calls, when necessary, to appropriate staff
· Enter orders, as necessary, into FACTS
· Track calls in Customer Relationship Management software and summarize data into an actionable metric report
· Build relationships with customers, provide friendly, courteous, knowledgeable service
· Resolve complaints and provide service recovery for customer retention
· Learn products and processes at an appropriate level for the job
· Make outbound sales calls to customers, and up-sell, as appropriate, on both inbound and outbound calls
· Effectively use available tools and resources (knowledge base, Customer Relationship Management Software, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and FACTS - ERP
· Provide appropriate feedback to supervision in order to improve products, processes, and service
· Assist Director of Sales and Marketing as needed
· Provide administrative support for the sales team
· Strong computer and typing skills
· Must be a good communicator on the phone
· Must possess a driven attitude
· Ability to do multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
Salary and Compensation:
Full medical insurance provided after 3 months working for the company.
BofA is a plus.