Customer Success RepresentativeBookmark This
Vanson & Associates
1825 Houret Ct
Posted: April 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLooking for a Customer Success Representative
We’re a team of entrepreneurs, marketing specialists, and brand ambassadors from the heart of Silicon Valley. We consult for startups and incubators to find to their brand identity and market niches. Providing each client with the best plan of action for their specific needs and market segments.
You are a customer service professional with experience building lasting relationships, providing world-class service. You are enthusiastic and passionate, providing the best Customer Experience possible, and build customer loyalty in a challenging environment. You know how to proactively look for solutions to problems and reach out to customers about potential issues before they occur.
If you're ready to become part of a team committed to being the best service organization in the industry and want to take your career to the next level, we invite you to apply to our Customer Success Representative position.
ResponsibilitiesESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provide high-level of customer care to assigned client group on a pro-active basis
• Enter and maintain customer information in CRM with a 98% or greater accuracy rating
• Complete 100% of follow-up response
• Handle and resolve all customer complaints
• Work cross-functionally (Sales, Technical Services, Operations, Accounting, and Clinical Affairs) to resolve customer issues in world-class fashion
• Responsible for customer retention; customer growth; customer satisfaction; and conversion of new customers into retained customers
• Performs other duties as assigned
Requirements• Excellent telephone/email etiquette
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work with minimum supervision
• Outstanding follow-through
• Customer service driven
• Proven track record of achieving sales and customer service goals
• Demonstrated ability to solve problems quickly and thoroughly
• Familiarity with CRM software and experience managing accounts across different time zones
• Able to multi-task
- Local in house position
- Turn your power into purpose
- Ability to learn & adapt
- Get sh*t done Attitude