- Internships /
- Administration /
- Data Entry,Office Assist,Admin Assist,Admin Clerk,Customer Care.... Work Time: Part-Time /Full Time.
Data Entry,Office Assist,Admin Assist,Admin Clerk,Customer Care.... Work Time: Part-Time /Full Time.Bookmark This
648 Grassmere Park
Posted: July 25 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 50 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAsurion offers home based positions in the US to individuals that are able to sell insurance for electronic devices such as televisions, cell phones, computers and more. You will be assisting customers regarding anything from lost, stolen or damage mobile phones to malfunctioning computers or TVs. The technology company has been in business since 1994 and claims to have over 15,000 employees providing customer service with the majority working from home.
Our Technology team is doing both these things and much more. They are building apps that come preloaded on mobile phones with the top wireless carriers. They are developing customized systems that touch more than 18,000 customers per day in the US alone, and collaborating on cutting-edge big data platforms that provide analytics and insights that drive our business objectives. And they’re doing it from all over the world with our major offices in Nashville, Northern Virginia, Silicon Valley, Israel, and the Philippines...Here is the company's website (www.asurion.com) you are free to visit it anytime....
Responsibilities• Prepare and sort documents / data sheets for the purpose of data entry
• Establish entry priorities by maintaining understanding of what data needs to be entered first
• Enter customer or employee data into prescribed database software
• Check to make sure that accurate data has been entered into the database
• Follow data program techniques and procedures to maintain data entry requirements
• Verify entered data by reviewing, correcting, changing or deleting entered information
• Secure entered information by creating data backups on a periodic basis
• Confer with supervisor regarding incomplete information
• Delete unnecessary files that may be bogging down the database
• Check completed work for accuracy and make any required changes immediately
• Perform document scanning work and link all scams with appropriate entries
• Create and maintain logbooks of entered and changed data
• Respond to information access and retrieval requests from authorized members
• Check source documents against entered data to ensure data integrity at every stage
• Assist in developing and maintaining improved records within the database system
• Produce automated data entry and integration reports when requested
• Generate statistical reports based on maintained data on a periodic basis
• Test new database systems by performing mock data entry tasks
Requirements1+ years of customer service experience
Attend each class of the 6-week training period
Flexible to work all shifts as required (evenings, weekends, and holidays)
High school diploma or GED
Meet all equipment, connectivity, and home office environment requirements and maintain them throughout employment
Pass a pre-employment background check and drug screening
Pass subsequent background checks on an annual basis
Prior call center experience preferred
Provide a distraction free and satisfactory work environment.
Strong verbal and written communication skills