- Internships /
- Administration /
- Data Entry,Office Assist,Admin Assist,Admin Clerk,Customer Care.... Work Time: Part-Time /Full Time.
Data Entry,Office Assist,Admin Assist,Admin Clerk,Customer Care.... Work Time: Part-Time /Full Time.Bookmark This
648 Grassmere Park
Posted: July 26 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 50 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAsurion offers home based positions in the US to individuals that are able to sell insurance for electronic devices such as televisions, cell phones, computers and more. You will be assisting customers regarding anything from lost, stolen or damage mobile phones to malfunctioning computers or TVs. The technology company has been in business since 1994 and claims to have over 15,000 employees providing customer service with the majority working from home.
Our Technology team is doing both these things and much more. They are building apps that come preloaded on mobile phones with the top wireless carriers. They are developing customized systems that touch more than 18,000 customers per day in the US alone, and collaborating on cutting-edge big data platforms that provide analytics and insights that drive our business objectives. And they’re doing it from all over the world with our major offices in Nashville, Northern Virginia, Silicon Valley, Israel, and the Philippines.
.Here is the company's website (ww.asurion.com) you are free to visit it anytime....
Responsibilities- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills
1+ years of customer service experience
Attend each class of the 6-week training period
Flexible to work all shifts as required (evenings, weekends, and holidays)
High school diploma or GED
Meet all equipment, connectivity, and home office environment requirements and maintain them throughout employment
Pass a pre-employment background check and drug screening
Pass subsequent background checks on an annual basis
Prior call center experience preferred
Provide a distraction free and satisfactory work environment.
Strong verbal and written communication skills