Development Intern - GrantsBookmark This
Shelby Farms Park
6489 Mullins Station Road
Posted: July 11 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Development Intern will act in an ‘assistant’ role to the Development + Communications team, with a special project to be determined based on the intern’s interests and experience.
Responsibilities- Research and organize information on local, state and national foundations and granting organizations
- Assist with website and app updates and edits
- Opportunity to develop blog copy
- Assist in drafting grant proposals
Requirements- Experience with Microsoft office (excel, word, etc.)
- Driver’s license & personal vehicle
- Strong organizational skills
- Advanced writing skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Able to work in fast paced environment