Typist ClerkNORTHERN HEALTH CARE
AdministrationArmstrong World Industries, Inc
Front deskFALCK GROUP
Data entryFALCK GROUP
RMA Customer Service Representativekonica minolta
Personal assistant/secretaryBeautiful Mandarin Language Institute
Administrative Assistantkonica minolta
Data entryNORTHERN HEALTH CARE
Online Marketplace Customer Service and SpecialistBookmark This
2123 Bering Drive, Ste E
San Jose, CA
Posted: August 16 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionA small e-commerce company is searching for a detail-oriented specialist to join our team. Hours 9am-4pm, Mon-Fri. May convert to full time.
Responsibilities• Responsible for taking pictures of merchandise, designing, and posting to the company's e-commerce marketplace (Amazon, eBay, and company's website)
• Creating purchase orders, communicating with vendors regarding orders and products and updating tracking info.
• Maintaining up-to-date product stock status, pricing info and product description on websites and marketplaces.
• Taking phone orders/Processing payments/Entering invoices
• Handling customer service.
• Other duties as assigned.
RequirementsFast learner with the ability to multi-task and recognize when to take initiative
• Must be a self-starter and very computer literate. MS Office expertise required. Quickbook or other accounting software skills a plus but not required.
• Knowledge of social media, SEO, Google Adwords preferred but not required. Experience with eBay and Amazon selling a big plus.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills. Great attitude and a desire to go extra mile.
• Ability to prioritize tasks and manage deadlines in a fast-paced environment with minimum supervision.
• High School diploma required.
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Word, Excel
Preferred - QuickBooks, Google Adwords, Adobe Photoshop, Commercial Product Photography, E-commerce SEO