BUSINESS ANALYSTShooshan Company
Administrative Assistant Employment Type: Part Time/Full-Time $28 HourlyStatistical Analysis System.
Receptionist Internship for a Eco-Conscious Hemp Non-ProfitHemp Educate America
Bookkeeping / Accounting tempSunshine Sign Compnay
PAID Data Entry Intern Needed!Talent Tree Staffing and Promotions
Office InternArtistry Beautified Gallery
Seeking an Administrative Production InternKWPF Studio
Office AssistantKauvery Hospital
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
World Wide Technology
Posted: November 28 2015
Company Location: Hazelwood, MO
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe believe in creating lasting relationships with our staff, partners and customers, building relationships based on honesty and trust, relationships that flourish. It’s what motivates us to constantly find new ways to exceed the expectations of our partners and customers’, finding ever better ways of building stronger relationships.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus