Data AnalystViscalom Incorporated
Business Administration InternThe Thaddeus Foundation
Event Specialist InternshipColorado Promotional Group
Data EntryFidelity Health Care
Front desk representativesFidelity Health Care
Documentation Specialist (Paid Internship)Northwestern Mutual
Real estate Investor AdministrationBroadmoor realty acquisitions LLC
Entrepreneurs Start HereBookmark This
130 Nickerson St.
Posted: January 11 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAre you looking for a great spring/summer job? Would you like to find one that will allow you to gain hands-on business and leadership skills, build your resume, and earn good money? Do you have a desire to be in charge of yourself and others? Then College Pro may be able to help you.
“Entrepreneurs Start Here”
Let's face it - the average job/internship is boring and provides very little hands-on value. Why pour coffee or file papers while someone else does the real work? We are seeking individuals that are looking for something more than your average job or internship. The College Pro Management Position is a hands-on business boot camp that provides real-life business experience in a variety of areas including management, sales, leadership, marketing, customer service, financials, and much more.
ResponsibilitiesWhat will you do?
If selected as a College Pro entrepreneur, you will be assigned a territory, and manage all aspects of the business including marketing, sales, hiring, training, leading, and financials. College Pro will be there for training, support and mentorship, and will guide you each step of the way.
Position Hours and Schedule:
• Spring: You will need to work part-time from January through May. Most of the individuals in this program work 15-20 hours per week during this time. The hours are flexible and if you have another job or if you're a student, you can work this program around your school or work schedule.
• You must be able to work full time during the summer months. Again, the hours are somewhat flexible; however you need to be able to work at least 40 hours per week.
• Can the job be full-time? Yes, the spring portion of the position can be full time and you can work year-round if you qualify. You can also just opt-in for the part-time spring and full-time summer program.
• Real world experience: What you will gain from running your own business at this stage in your life is immeasurable.
• Impressive skill set: The leadership, time-management, planning, and budgeting skills that you will learn from being a College Pro entrepreneur are unmatched.
• Networking: The network of peers, coaches and alumni you will have access to is invaluable.
• Advancement: Many of our Entrepreneurs participate for more than one year and some are promoted to full-time roles within our company or parent company.
• Coaching, support and mentorship: College Pro has an extensive training program that comes with daily support and guidance.
Please respond with a resume and you will be contacted for a short call to see if a qualifying interview makes sense.
RequirementsWhat is required?
• A valid driver's license
• Legally able to work in the United States
• Availability to work part-time during the spring and full-time during the summer