- Internships /
- Administration /
- Entry Level, Assist managers, Answer calls, Data entry, Mailing, Process orders
File Data Admin InternThe Reynolds and Reynolds Company
Admin Assistant Intern/VolunteerLe chien le chat
Internship at a Fun Growing Marketing Firm! College Credit!Midwest development corp
Project Manager/ Administrative / Social Media. Intern. Paid !YOUR SUV CLUB LLC.
Internship at a Fun Growing Marketing Firm!Midwest development corp
Administrative AssistantCrown Holdings Incorporated
Part Time Internship at a Fun Growing Marketing Firm!Midwest development corp
Data entryNCS Technology
Entry Level, Assist managers, Answer calls, Data entry, Mailing, Process ordersBookmark This
8061 Florence Ave
Posted: August 12 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHansderma is a privately-owned corporation located in South California. Hansderma was established with passion and commitment to introduce unique and innovated skincare products in the market. Currently, we distribute GENOSYS, a world leading microneedling device brand, RGN Regenerative Skin Solution, medical grade skincare brand and Luna-STEM, automated cell counter optimized for stem cell treatment and research.
We also introduce our own brand, SkinSTEM GF Complex (HD GF Complex), SkinCool Ice Roller, SkinAqua Ultrasonic and more.
In 2008, our founder, Shana Han, started working with DTS MG, a world leading microneedling developer, and have successfully launched a new concept microneedling technology in various regions including Asia, EU, the Middle East and Americas. With her extensive experience and knowledge in medical aesthetic industry worldwide, she founded Hansderma, Inc. in 2011 and launched GENOSYS brand in the US market.
We are constantly looking for unique and innovative ideas to introduce to the marketplace. We are committed to investigate new ideas and science with our dedication.
Responsibilities• Answers telephone and relays calls and messages
• Process Sales and ship orders
• Schedules and confirms appointments and meetings of owner
• Opens and distribute general company mail and other material, and coordinates the flow of information within the company
• Prepares, edits and proofreads correspondence, invoices and related material
• Determines and establishes office administrative procedures, following approval by the owner
• Co-ordinates and manages office services, such as accommodation, equipment and supplies and general office maintenance
• Performs any other duties related to the position of secretary as directed by the owner and, when schedule and workload permit, the Director of Production
• Manage hotel / flight reservations for managers of the company
• Send messages to Amazon customers, answer questions and draft promotional messages with the supervision of the director
RequirementsAA or BA degree is required.
Bilingual preferred (English / Spanish)
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook
Preferred - Bilingual-English/Spanish