- Internships /
- Administration /
- Entry Level, Process orders, Answering calls, Online order/inventory management.
Entry Level, Process orders, Answering calls, Online order/inventory management.Bookmark This
8061 Florence Ave
Posted: January 21 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHansderma is a privately-owned corporation located in South California. Hansderma was established with passion and commitment to introduce unique and innovated skincare products in the market. Currently, we distribute GENOSYS, a world leading microneedling device brand, RGN Regenerative Skin Solution, medical grade skincare brand and Luna-STEM, automated cell counter optimized for stem cell treatment and research.
We also introduce our own brand, SkinSTEM GF Complex (HD GF Complex), SkinCool Ice Roller, SkinAqua Ultrasonic and more.
In 2008, our founder, Shana Han, started working with DTS MG, a world leading microneedling developer, and have successfully launched a new concept microneedling technology in various regions including Asia, EU, the Middle East and Americas. With her extensive experience and knowledge in medical aesthetic industry worldwide, she founded Hansderma, Inc. in 2011 and launched GENOSYS brand in the US market.
We are constantly looking for unique and innovative ideas to introduce to the marketplace. We are committed to investigate new ideas and science with our dedication.
Responsibilities• Answers telephone and relays calls and messages
• Post schedules/meeting information for company's calendar
• Process orders, ship out small packages, receive inbound shipments & verify the items with PO invoices.
• Send messages to Amazon customers, answer questions with the supervision of the director
• Manage Amazon fulfillment inventory, review inventory discrepancies, manage refund/return requests.
• Manage online transactions, feedback, product reviews, customer's inquiry, questions,
• Post social media images provided by the managers
• Assist managers at trade shows and medical meetings, distribute flyers, receive contact information.
• Manage, check and confirm hotel / flight reservations for managers of the company
• Co-ordinates and manages office services, such as accommodation, equipment and supplies and general office maintenance
• Performs any other duties related to the position of secretary as directed by the owner and, when schedule and workload permit, the Director of Production
RequirementsAA or BA degree is required.
Bilingual preferred (English / Spanish)
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook
Preferred - Bilingual-English/Spanish