Event Manage Assistant Intern for film & Art FestivalBookmark This
St Culture Advocacy
Posted: December 11 2014
Company Location: Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 6 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSt Culture Advocacy is co-hosting 4 international events a year, Spring is Universe Multicultural Film Festival ( http://www.umfilms.org); Summer is San diego International kids' Film Festival ( http://www.sdkidsfilms.org); Fall is Epic ACG Fest ( http://www.eacgfest.org); Winter is Maeya Art Festival ( http://www.Maeya.us).
we need event manage assistant to make those project possible.
Responsibilities- Support and expand public relations with media contacts, artists and the general public
- Assist in managing event operations
- Assist in management, research, communication and coordination of installations
- Assist during events and receptions
- Maintain website, blog and social media network presence
- Handle and curate valuable event material.
Requirements- Studio Arts, Marketing/Hospitality, Business/Accounting, Art History, Communications Majors (preferred)
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication
- Possess multi-tasking and coordination experience
- Passion for art; actively involved in the art community
- Demonstrate attention to details while maintaining perspective
- Have working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, basic HTML, MS Office Suite