Administrative and IT AssistantDaewoong Pharmaceuticals
Professional Development Administrative AssistantGreezie KidStyles, LLC
Administrative asst internWilliam Martin,Ph.D.,P.C.
looking for people interested in learning about Admin/MarketingAlta Vista Group
Administrative AssistantIOOF Holdings Limited
Administrative / Internship AssistantJoules Design Inc
Intern - Workforce Engagement, American Red Cross, New York, NYAmerican Red Cross Greater New York
Assistant Manager job descriptiontwilight
Administrative Assistant internBookmark This
Jenesis Milan Agency
Mailing Address: 5904 S. Cooper Ste. 104
Posted: August 11 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Jenesis Milan Agency provides effective marketing, branding, promotions, and endorsement solutions to athletes, entertainers, and organizations worldwide.
Administrative Assistant intern will handle various duties in our office. Assistant will mainly work on supporting the CEO and Office manager with various administrative tasks throughout the day. Duties will include running errands, answering calls, assisting with office upkeep and various research tasks. This is a part-time unpaid internship with potential to turn into a full-time paid position at the company.
- Experience making phone calls and/or good phone etiquette is a MUST
- Very strong research skills
- Previous office experience
- Intelligent and confident with a can-do, go-getter attitude and a desire to work hard independently and in groups
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Editing experience a plus
• Maintain stock of office supplies and equipment and place orders for new supplies as needed.
• Responsible for the General Cleanliness of the Office Work Areas and help to maintain an organized, efficient, work environment for company executives.
• Manages postage delivery and document management for the company’s senior staff
• Completion and filing of forms, documents, and memos for communication with clients, vendors, and employees.
• Organizes filing systems
• General support and maintenance of office equipment
• Assist in final proofing and preparation of a variety of company documents, both client facing and for internal use.
• Assist with preparation of marketing collateral and documents.