Customer Service RepresentativePulteGroup
Business Development / Sales RepReliance capital limited
Customer Service RepresentativeReliance capital limited
Administrative AssistantReliance capital limited
Product & Purchasing InternKalorik USA
Social Media & Community Management InternBeautiful Mandarin Language Institute
Administrative Assistance InternF. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
Exec. Assistant/Online Store Manager/Social Media MarketerBookmark This
Live to 110
1239 N Commonwealth Ave
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: September 14 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a small up-and-coming health program with a strong online presence. We are looking for a super multi-tasker and problem-solver to manage our online store, do social media, write copy and provide assistance to our three staff members.
This job is a growth position and based on your abilities, can propel you into an integral part of our team as we expand. Bring your skills and ingenuity and you can go far. Interest in Health and Detox Programs a plus!
This job is a part time, long-term position. It is a contract 1099 position for now. It can be flexible around your schedule and some work can be performed at home, as long as you are able to meet deadlines. Work hours are based on our sales needs; expect to be in the office a minimum of 3 days a week, approx.. 15-20 hours to start, moving up to 30 hours after training.
ResponsibilitiesManage the online store
Provide customer service
Create content for social media
Take photos of products and provide descriptions
Do tasks needed for three partners in the company; these will vary
RequirementsPersonality Traits we are looking for:
• Works well with minimal supervision
• Be conscientious and detail oriented.
• Always meets deadlines without being reminded
• Can follow written instructions
• Follows through with tasks from beginning to end, even if the task requires attention during off hours.
• Can juggle multiple tasks at once.
• Flexible and willing to quickly change tasks, take on new ones, or move in a new direction when needed.
• If one doesn't know how to do a task, will work to educate them selves to figure it out. Also, willing to ask for help when they need it.
• Someone who is always providing solutions to problems.
• Be able to work well with others in a team situation and maintain a positive attitude.
• Ok with working in a home environment
• Comfortable around dogs and (rarely, but occasionally, around a small child)
• Able to work more hours during busy periods
• Wants a position where their unique ideas and skills are appreciated and is an important member of a team.
The qualified applicant should:
• Have previous experience in online store management or online retail.
• Experience providing customer service via phone and email
• Inventory Management
• Purchasing experience
• Speak, read and write English fluently
• Prior experience with online retail management software
• Be able to manage packing small to medium packages under 5lbs - 10lbs.
• Be able to go to post office daily, transportation necessary
• Maintaining E-Commerce Site
• Add and edit photos of products onto website
• Assist with inquiries regarding products
• Manage online sales
• Social Media content creation and promotions
• Prior experience with computerized shipping systems
• Prior experience at an intermediate level in Excel & Microsoft Word
• Prior experience with online customer service
• Email marketing tools and creation
• Marketing functions
• Book Keeping / File management
• Graphic skills
• Wordpress or basic HTML
• Marketing experience
• Use to writing copy for emails and email management
• Interested in learning about health, supplements, minerals and detoxing heavy metals.