Business Development / Sales InternMALCOLM X CENTER - WMXP/95.5fm
Human Resources InternMeda AB
Quality Control Internship Program at the Montgomery County Circuit Court, MARYLANDMontgomery County Circuit Court
Office InternIntuit Company
Archives InternshipAmerican Association of Nurse Anesthetists
Human Resources InternIntuit Company
Administrative AssistantThe J.M Smucker
Executive AssistantBookmark This
6481 Global Drive
Posted: October 22 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe ideal candidate is extremely detailed-oriented, possesses a high standard of excellence, and has a professional and resourceful approach to their work. The Executive Assistant will be the right-arm to a busy COO and must be able to prioritize and manage a busy schedule. This role entails a tremendous amount of responsibility and requires the ability to interact confidently with high level executives while exercising sound judgment and confidentiality.
Responsibilities- Assist with emails
- Operational tasks
- Maintain records and accounts for the COO, including processing payments and ensuring accurate recordkeeping
- Assist with clerical work and administrative details, such as copying, faxing, collating documents/work orders, filing, tabulating and preparing reports
- Arranges and coordinates travel schedules and reservations for all company employees.
- Makes copies of correspondence or other printed materials. Prepares outgoing mail and correspondence, including e-mail and faxes.
- Organizes and maintains file systems, and files correspondence and other records.
- Answers and screens executives’ telephone calls, and arranges conference calls.
- Oversee multiple calendars with complex scheduling
Requirements- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 1+ years of administrative experience
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and time management skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Powerpoint)