Executive AssistantBookmark This
6481 Global Drive
Posted: October 22 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe ideal candidate is extremely detailed-oriented, possesses a high standard of excellence, and has a professional and resourceful approach to their work. The Executive Assistant will be the right-arm to a busy COO and must be able to prioritize and manage a busy schedule. This role entails a tremendous amount of responsibility and requires the ability to interact confidently with high level executives while exercising sound judgment and confidentiality.
Responsibilities- Assist with emails
- Operational tasks
- Maintain records and accounts for the COO, including processing payments and ensuring accurate recordkeeping
- Assist with clerical work and administrative details, such as copying, faxing, collating documents/work orders, filing, tabulating and preparing reports
- Arranges and coordinates travel schedules and reservations for all company employees.
- Makes copies of correspondence or other printed materials. Prepares outgoing mail and correspondence, including e-mail and faxes.
- Organizes and maintains file systems, and files correspondence and other records.
- Answers and screens executives’ telephone calls, and arranges conference calls.
- Oversee multiple calendars with complex scheduling
Requirements- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 1+ years of administrative experience
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and time management skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Powerpoint)