ADMIN & MARKETING INTERNSHIPNu Republic
Personal AssistantThe Single Wives Club
Logistics InternITOCHU Prominent USA LCC
Office ManagerArmstrong World Industries
Data Entry AnalystANTHEM Inc.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE ( DIGITAL )EISER
Data Entry and Information ProcessingEISER
Executive AssistantBookmark This
Capital Legal Funding
Posted: July 21 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCapital Legal Funding group is a source for plaintiffs that need monetary resources while waiting for a case settlement. The executive assistant position ensures the efficiency of day-to-day operation of the company. The executive assistant will be solely responsible with assisting the owner of the company.
ResponsibilitiesThe executive assistant must be able to carry out tasks as instructed in a consistent manner. He or she must establish and maintain positive working relationships with internal and external sources and assist clients as instructed. The executive assistant must have the ability to write in a clear, thorough manner with great attention to detail. He or she must have impeccable organizational skills by being able to prioritize and determine the importance and/or urgency of tasks given.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
• Answer company’s general phone inquiries using a professional and courteous manner
• Manage day-to-day operations of the company
• Case intakes
• Request necessary and pertinent documentation
• Distribute and/or submit documents according to the established procedures
• Submit a daily report of accomplished tasks
• Prepare and send outgoing faxes, mail and e-mail
• Arrange meetings and/or other travel
Requirements• High School Diploma
• Must be bilingual (Spanish)
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word and similar programs
• Legal experience is a plus
Work from home from 10 am – 6 pm; Mon-Fri.
Must have access to a computer, internet and quiet work space during work hours at all times
SkillsRequired - Bilingual-English/Spanish
Preferred - Legal Assistance