administrative assistantKloes Healthcare Copereation
Office InternDriven Vision
Data Entry Clerknorth Carolina Healthcare Quality Alliance Inc.
customer service representativenorth Carolina Healthcare Quality Alliance Inc.
Office InternMountain Pacific
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE ( DIGITAL )ANTHEM Inc.
Data Entry AnalystANTHEM Inc.
Office Manager InternBookmark This
Golden Gate Power
1160 Brickyard Cove, Suite 200
Point Richmond, CA
Posted: July 08 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a Solar/Green energy start up in Point Richmond. We sell, install and finance solar and other green products. Our new intern will manage and assist in the preparation of presentations and reports, research topics on renewable energy, and communicate with customers and other businesses. Excellent opportunity for full/paid position.
Please visit our web sites: www.GoldenGatePower.com
Begins mid - August
In your application please note when you are available, dates you will be working (start and end dates).
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
- Executive Administrative duties
Requirements- Excellent grammar, spelling, writing and speaking skills
- Superior knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Bookkeeping skills with QuickBooks
- Project Management experience a plus
- Excellent time management, organizational, prioritization, communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail, customer-orientation and proficient reasoning skills
- Ability to multitask, think on your feet and contribute ideas
- Quickly develop necessary understanding of company business, industry and processes
- Independent problem-solving abilities, while maintaining the ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to write business correspondence
- Positive, and fun personality
- Must be willing to work some weekends and overtime weekdays.
- Pursuing a bachelors degree or equivalent