Administrative Assistance InternF. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
Front deskFALCK GROUP
Customer Service / Office AdminLTHJKT
Admin clerKFALCK GROUP
Data entryFALCK GROUP
Data AnalystHankook Tire Company TN
Entry Level Openings - Administration / Marketing / Sales - PAID INTERNSHIPS/FULL TIMEAtlantic Solutions, Inc.
Executive AssistantBookmark This
451 Hungerford Drive
Posted: September 23 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Executive Assistant Internship will provide administrative support to Link Media executives and learn about executive management duties.
• Manage office telephones
• Manage and purchase office supplies
• Keep office organized (library, supplies, equipment, files, and media)
• Manage mail and deliveries
• Support the proper functioning of office information technology including computers, software, and printers
• Support other staff in the use of MS Office Products
• Support other staff in project activiteis (research, document preparation)
• Mange schedules and coordiante logistics for events and meetings
• Serve other adminsitrative assistance needs
• Complete expense reports for executive staff
• Coordinate and take notes for executive meetings and other meetings
Requirements• College or University student or within 3 years of graduation
• Must have basic computer skills
• Motivated and proactive
• Extremely well organized and detail oriented
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to work well in a team environment and be self-directed
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• Ability to learn new creative and business software
• Ability to travel internationally as necessary to support projects
** Applicants should submit a letter of interest, CV, 3+ references, and 1+ writing sample; applicants may also post and share a video on Vimeo or Youtube expressing their interest in the internship and company.