Executive Assistant InternBookmark This
124 Marriott Dr, Tallahassee, FL 32301
Posted: July 25 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for an Executive Intern that will directly report to our founder and help coordinate the smooth operation of office activities and assist with a variety of support tasks! The position will handle client satisfaction and will direct them to the appropriate staff members, as well as assisting with incoming calls and emails. The executive assistant intern will also help out on other tasks which must be accomplished in order for Consortium LP to operate smoothly. Prospective interns are encouraged to have a great sense of humor, great cardio training and mild to strong coffee addiction.
Responsibilities- Coordinate projects and conduct research
- Be up for spontaneous adventures, while maintaining your poise and executive skills
- High social media aptitude and fluent on multiple social media platforms
- Run errands quickly and efficiently
- Assist in managing multiple inboxes and emails to clients
- Willingly to work with a flexible and demanding schedule as operating needs may require
- Comfortable with speaking with high level executives and ability to carry themselves well in a conversation
- Experience with Google Office (Docs,Office,Excel,etc.)