Virtual assistant needed4eva Inc.
Personal AssistantFrontal Lobe Productions
Head Start Medical Records FilerCommunity Action of Ramsey & Washington Counties
administrative assistantkleos healthcare corporation
administrative assistantKloes Healthcare Copereation
Office InternDriven Vision
Executive Assistant Intern (Virtual)Bookmark This
Posted: October 06 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionProducers vs Show is the love child of entertainment, celebrities, and humor! Formally under the name GamerFitNation Inc. (www.GamerFitNation.com), Producers vs Show a group of ragtag filmmakers who came together to run a show revolving around a host interviewing celebrities about their upcoming projects (Antwand Pearman vs The Interview). We also offer information on entertainment, pop culture, celebrity, gaming news, lifestyle, health and more.
Please note this is a non-paid virtual internship. As such you should have access to a computer, internet, email and/or Skype.
We are seeking executive assistant interns that will provide general administrative support for our company's President and/or Vice President. This intern must be self-motivated with a professional demeanor, can multitask and complete projects in a timely manner, without the need for constant micro-management and timing reminders.
Responsibilities- Provide administrative support to the President/ Vice President, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports.
- Prepare general correspondences, memos, charts, tables, graphs, business plans.
- Writing business letters creatively and effectively
- Conducting research on the Internet
- Planning, organizing and managing events
- Attending events/meetings as a representative
Requirements- Students majoring in Marketing, Advertising or Business are preferred
- Students looking to receive credit and/or upper class men preferred
- Technical proficiency in MS Office (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Demonstrate excellent organizational, interpersonal and written/ verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management, organization, prioritization and multi-tasking skills
- Exercise good judgment and maintain confidentiality in maintaining critical and sensitive information, records, and reports.