Administrative InternThe Tree of Health Center
pricing Clerk AssistantInternational Logistics Express, Inc.
2017 D&I Internship Program - Orlando, FloridaUSTA
2017 D&I Internship Program - White Plains,NY & Flushing NY (approx 12 )USTA
Wanted: Spring interns for life changing internship.Defined With Purpose
Administrative AssistantEstella Marie...
Executive Assistant Internship Immediate HireBookmark This
111 John street
New York, NY
Posted: February 11 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFresh Digital Group is a rapidly expanding agency that focuses on mobile strategy, creative design, and development.Do you want to be somewhere where your opinion matters? Do you want to see creative and cool innovations come to life? Then, FDG is the right place for you!
• We bring 10+ years of mobile expertise, and 10+ years of agency and creative experience to the game.
• Our CEO has led dozens of award winning teams and has an industry-leading eye for how concepts and design play in all forms of media.
• We are the thought leaders in the mobile space, we’ve won awards for our FreshBeacon Technology and we teach at Miami Ad School.
• We are a digital touch point for all things mobile: carriers, platforms, advertising, marketing, media and new technologies—we know who’s who in the mobile landscape globally.
Our team guides brands, agencies and start-ups through the concept and development of user-friendly products and strategies that highlight the uniqueness of each brand’s proposition. We make really awesome mobile products. Check our website: http://www.freshdigitalgroup.com
At Fresh Digital we are a diverse group of creators, innovators, and developers who cohesively specialize in understanding client needs,providing insight and vision and executing eclectic solutions that create value & utility for customers or users.FDG is a startup, so this is a hostile environment—know this.
Our ideal candidate is a talented individual with proven managerial skills, who can help us grow and expand our creative existence. Your internship will start with being humble, taking notes,paying attention when senior people are talking to you, and learning to listen, not just hear. Writing things down here at FDG is very impactful.
You will internalize information that much faster and be able to recall it that much better.
ResponsibilitiesExecute projects involving quantitative analysis, industry research and strategy development
- Help CEO reach out to potential clients and partners and manage his calendar
- Attend events with the CEO and network with potential clients and partners regularly
- Manage and follow up on digital marketing campaigns
- Create presentations (decks) in PowerPoint/Keynote
- Develop & maintain relationships with clients & ensure clients’ demands to be satisfied; ask for their feedback and provide feedback to team to enhance the quality of future service
- Work on all major deliverables (i.e briefs, decks, proposals, SOW's, tech specs, etc.) to ensure quality standards and client expectations are met
- Communicate closely with the creative and development teams in order to maintain a continuous knowledge of project status in order to identify potential issues and/or opportunities within or related to the project
- Must have an in-depth understanding of company capabilities and services, and believe in our mission of being the best mobile solutions provider
This is an unpaid internship with opportunity for hire or bonus payments when your work gets sold to clients and a flexible schedule of 3-5 days/week. Growth potential at FDG is huge, and there is a high probability of a full-time position upon completion of internship.
If you feel like you are a good fit, please include your cover letter, where you tell us a little about yourself, and why you think you’d be a great addition to our team! Please specify for which term you are applying: Spring 2016/ Summer 2016/ Fall 2016.
Requirements- Strong critical thinking skills - this is a Must. How fast can you think on your feet in situations where most of what’s being discussed you know very little about?
-Must be Mac friendly
-Exceptional interpersonal skills with an ability to adapt to multiple styles of management at FDG
-Extremely self-motivated, hands on individual with exceptional oral, written, and presentation skills
-Must be proactive during downtime and comfortable ensuring assignments get completed at all costs to meet deadlines.
-Heightened attention to detail in a deadline-driven environment with the ability to multi-task and prioritize efficiently and effectively
-Must have a strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
-Ability to thrive in a collaborative/team based environment
-Strong interest in digital/mobile work, marketing/advertising, and technology