Health and Wealthness AdministratorNaturkur Wellness Center
Data Center TechnicianDaewoong Pharmaceuticals
Data Center Services CoordinatorDaewoong Pharmaceuticals
Office AssistantSHV Holdings
Data EntrySHV Holdings
Administrative Assistantpan american health organization
Personal /Office Assistant (Intern)PLM METTA HEALING OASIS, LLC
Customer serviceIOL Chemicals & Pharma LTD
Executive Assistant / Personal AssistantBookmark This
501 Princess Ct SW
Posted: April 08 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a telecommunications firm, working within the fast growing no contract cell phone sector. Majority of our business is online with a small footprint in retail. In 2014, we were awarded the coveted INC 500 award for one of the 500 fastest growing companies in the United States. We are the fastest growing telecommunications company in Virginia and top five fastest growing companies in the United States.
We have helped cell phone carriers grow by providing them a plug and play interface to grow rapidly with American Wireless infrastructure.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities include BUT ARE NOT limited to:
• Providing direct administrative support to the CEO.
• Working with the CEO, developing proposals, materials and PowerPoint presentations for meetings.
• Interacting with team members, setting up Google Hangouts, meetings, etc.
• Working with team members, creating PowerPoint presentations for prospects, clients and workshops.
• Working with team members, developing blogs, posting on social media and keeping up with trends in the industry.
• Managing operations tasks such as email and text messaging marketing campaigns.
• Bachelor's Degree preferable but not essential.
• High School Diploma mandatory
• Detail oriented
• Excellent communication skills
• Good computer skills
• Great analytical skills
• Solves problems effectively
• Well organized
• Works well independently
• Works well with others
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• Strong Powerpoint Skills